With a classic aesthetic, the Pleasant Hearth Ascot Collection Fireplace Glass Door is a great way to add style, safety, and efficiency to your indoor, wood-burning, traditional masonry fireplace hearth. Made of cold rolled steel and boasting a durable, black, powder-coated finish, the set is easy to install and can be operated by a single person with ease.
Whether you're enjoying a calming fire or waiting for the right time to light one, impress your friends and family with lovely new glass doors for your indoor fireplace. All Pleasant Hearth Fireplace Glass Door sets are designed for masonry fireplaces only and are not for prefabricated fireplaces or metal fireboxes. See our sizing guide for more details
When it’s time to unwind and relax at the end of the day, the doors open completely for a full view of the fireplace. The track-free, compact, glass bifold doors have 3/16-in tempered and clear glass that takes up less space against the fireplace wall when open. The doors fold together in a low profile position, so there’s less chance of having to move items from your hearth to open the doors. The glass door handles are easy to grip and provide a nice, smooth feel as you open the doors. Always keep glass doors open and mesh panels closed when using the fireplace. The rigid mesh firescreen panels behind the doors prevent sparks, embers, and debris from leaving the hearth.
When not in use, keep your fireplace doors and mesh panels closed with easy-catch magnets to reduce heat and AC air loss through the chimney by up to 90% to save energy year-round. Closed fireplace glass door sets also prevent cold chimney downdrafts from entering your home and keep pets and children out of fireplace soot.
Installing new fireplace glass doors can transform your room's look and feel, all with the tools in your toolbox. The 37.50-in L x 1-in W x 28.00-in H set is surface mounted flat against the fire place opening. Pleasant Hearth has guided instructions on how to install your new fireplace glass doors in both the Product Manual and the installation video.
- Glass doors reduce cool air and heat loss up the chimney by as much as 90% when fire is not lit
- Bifold-style doors close with easy-catch magnets to provide energy efficiency
- Rigid mesh fireplace screen panels
- Hidden damper knob to control air flow
- Easy grip handles
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported parts
- Black finish
- Clear 3/16" tempered glass
- Doors open completely for full view of fireplace
- Check out our Installation Video
- Small SKU: AT-1000
- Medium SKU: AT-1001
- Large SKU: AT-1002
Choosing the correct size, before you buy
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8".
GHP is not responsible for the purchasing of incorrect size (see sizing information, before you buy). Also, we are not responsible for incorrect usage of product.
For more information use the Measurement Worksheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.