Welcome to GHP Group! We are excited to have you participate in our contests. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Here are a few things you should know:
By entering, the following rules apply:
1. Winner will be drawn at random.
2. Winner will be notified by email.
3. Winner will have 14 days to claim prize, or another winner may be drawn. If prize is accepted, it is as is. No alterations or modifications.
4. One winner per household.
5. Must be 21+ to win and must have accepted contest disclosure, contact information, and date of birth. By submitting, you certify that the content of the submission is your own and you own the rights, any falsified entries will not be eligible for prize. Proper identifications to claim prize will be required.
6. By entering, you give GHP Group Inc. the right to use your content, email and/or phone number for marketing purposes. Emails and phone numbers will not be sold nor distributed. We reserve the right to use your photo and name in marketing materials and on various social media platforms..
7. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
8. Must live the USA.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GHP Group Inc., Dyna-Glo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or any other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.