This easy-to-use, LP gas vertical smoker, is the perfect solution for year-round backyard cooking. It all starts with a push button, electronic ignition that emits a rapid pulse for quick and easy lighting. The dual cast iron burners provide 20,000 total BTUs for reliable cooking performance in cold or warm weather. The pre-installed door seals help retain heat and minimize smoke loss for improved cooking efficiency. 4 height adjustable cooking grates provide 1,235 total square inches of cooking space. Each grate can be adjusted to accommodate whatever size and type of food your heart desires. Pre-installed sausage hooks and removable rib rack provide additional cooking flexibility. The large capacity water bowl and wood chip box are made with with heavy gauge, porcelain enameled steel for hours of maintenance free cooking. The temperature gauge features a "smoke zone" which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing smoke flavor.
- Heavy-duty 20,000 BTU cast iron burner is durable and provides ample heat
- Four height-adjustable cooking grates with a total of 1235 square inches of cooking space
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel wood chip box, lid, and water bowl retain heat and smoke for excellent burning efficiency
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Dual door design minimizes heat loss when opened for access to food, water, or wood chips
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo DG1235GSC premium cover (sold separately)
- BTU's: 20,000 BTU’s
- Burner type: Cast Iron Burner
- Charcoal Chamber Material and Finish: Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel
- Firebox material and finish: Steel, powder Coated
- Grate material and finish: Steel wire, chrome-plated
- Ignition type: Push-button Electronic Ignition
- Number of adjustable grates: 4
- Total cooking area: 1,235 sq. in.
- Dimensions (in.): 20.35 L x 31.28 W x 49.71 H
- Weight (lbs.): 74
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.