Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 2.18 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2020 EPA Certified
- Up to 65,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Ash drawer allows for quick & easy cleanup
- Separately sold variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Made In the USA; 5 Year Warranty
- Fuel Type: Seasoned Cord Wood
- Heat Output: 65,000 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: Up to 22 inch
- Finish: Black Finish
- Dimensions (inches): 26.25 x 25.5 x 30.7 - L x W x H
- Weight: 223 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.