Boasting a classic aesthetic, the Pleasant Hearth Alpine Fireplace Glass Door Collection is a beautiful, black, cabinet style, one-piece frame. When installed, the fireplace glass door enhances the appearance of your family’s indoor, wood-burning, traditional masonry fireplace hearth. All Pleasant Hearth Fireplace Glass Door sets are designed for masonry fireplaces only and are not compatible with prefabricated fireplaces – see our Sizing Guide for more details.
When it’s time to unwind from the day, this glass door set opens completely, providing a clear view of your burning fire. The clear 3/16-in tempered glass doors must stay open while the fire is burning, and the built-in mesh firescreen panels act as a barrier to help contain embers. Both the glass doors and mesh panels have easy-catch magnets to help keep them closed.
The glass doors can help you save energy year-round – when closed, they prevent AC and heat loss through the chimney by up to 90%. The hidden damper knob at the bottom of the firescreen provides additional air flow to feed the fire for bigger, longer-lasting flames. Closed fireplace glass door sets also prevent cold chimney downdrafts from entering your home and keep pets and children out of fireplace soot.
These fireplace glass doors are surface mounted flat against the fire place opening, allowing the doors to open fully to provide an incredible view of your fire from anywhere in the room. Pleasant Hearth has guided instructions on how to install your new fireplace glass doors in both the Product Manual and Installation Video.
- Glass doors reduce cool air and heat loss up the chimney by as much as 90% when fire is not lit
- Cabinet-styled doors close with easy-catch magnets to provide energy efficiency
- Rigid mesh fireplace screen panels
- Hidden damper knob to control air flow
- Easy grip handles
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported parts
- Black finish
- Clear 3/16" tempered glass
- Check out our Installation Video
- Small SKU: AN-1010
- Medium SKU: AN-1011
- Large SKU: AN-1012
Choosing the correct size, before you buy
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8".
GHP is not responsible for the purchasing of incorrect size (see sizing information, before you buy). Also, we are not responsible for incorrect usage of product.
For more information use the Measurement Worksheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.