Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 1.89 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood up to 17" in length. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2020 EPA Certified
- Up to 57,107 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Blower compatible. See model # PBAR-2427, sold separately
- 17" Log Capacity
- Made In the USA; 5 Year Warranty
Fuel Type: Seasoned Cord Wood
- Heat Output: Up to 57,107 BTU's/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: Up to 17 inches
- Finish: Black Finish
- Dimensions (inches): 24.5 x 24.5 x 34.75
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.