Enjoy cleaner, refreshing water with the PUR® 3-Stage Universal Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System. Install this 3-stage RO system under your sink to deliver more purified water through a secondary air gap faucet. Forget bottled water and opt for an environmentally sound water filtration system that is NSF certified to reduce at least 15 unwanted contaminants including lead, TDS and heavy metals.
During stage 1, the 5 micron carbon block filter reduces particulates and chlorine. In stage 2, the RO membrane further filters to less than 0.0001 micron, thereby reducing chemical contaminants and improving the safety of your drinking water. In the final 3rd stage, a secondary carbon block filter removes any residual taste that may come from the storage tank.
For best system maintenance, replace the carbon block filters every six months and replace the RO membrane every two years. Features a compact, bracket-mounted design with everything you need for quick and easy installation.
- Delight in cleaner, refreshing and safer drinking water straight from a dedicated air gap faucet with the PUR® 3-Stage Under Sink Universal RO Filtration System
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 58 and CSA B483.1 certified to reduce at least 15 contaminants including lead, TDS and heavy metals
- System includes air gap faucet, 2 carbon block filters, RO membrane, pressurized storage tank, tubing and installation components
- Bracket-mounted design saves space under your counter
- System tested and certified to 23.3 gpd filtered water
- Purchase replacement filter kit PUNCRBKIT for best system maintenance after 6 months
- Replace RO membrane PUNROM after 24 months
- Genuine PUR® filters are the only filters certified for use in PUR® systems
- Easy to follow installation manual included
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Bracketed System Dimensions: 15” L x 5.5” W x 15.5” H
- Storage Tank Dimensions: 10” L x 10” W x 16” H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.